REBLOG CONTEST WINNERS OMG
Shiner - nsfwikon
Carrot Top - genieponies
Scootaloo - tehscootfry
Mariposa - autumn-leaf-mod
CONGRATULATIONS to those who one, and a big thank you to all who participated and for your continued support of this blog!
Keep an eye out on my nsfw blog for the contest winner’s pictures!
(Some of the winners included in their reblog who they would like to be featured with their lady in the picture, but it’s fine if you didn’t, just expect an ask from me asking who your character is! Thanks!)
2000 FOLLOWER APPRECIATION REBLOG CONTEST OVER!
The contest has ended! Winners will be posted and notified shortly! Keep your ask boxes open! Thank you all for participating!
ask-street-scootaloo follower appreciation nsfw art reblog contest thing
To thank all you wonderful followers for your support, I have decided to do a thing. Pretty much it’s a reblog raffle, you win, you get a nsfw image of a character of your choice and one of the ladies of my blog (Scootaloo, Mariposa, Shiner, or Carrot Top).
- There will be one winner for each of the girls
- The winner will be chosen at random
- To choose a girl you want, reblog with her name in the comments section
- Scootaloo, Mariposa, Shiner, or Carrot Top
- One reblog per person
- Only one name may be placed in the comments
- You MUST be 18+ to participate
- Placing more than one name or reblogging more than once results in disqualification
- Contest closes on Friday, July 11
- The character you choose to be with one of the ladies must be a consenting adult, and will be depicted as so
- Your character may be canon, an oc, any gender, mlp or not, it really doesn’t matter
- HAVE FUN!!
Lily Bloom is from Street Scootaloo.
Oooooh, that’s right. Yeah, Lily is pretty cute o3o
Fun fact of the day kids, Lily Bloom was named after Mariposa’s dead older sister, Lily Blossom, who was based off this blind bag toy but for some inexplicable reason not a pegasus oops
Carrot Top: “Filly the fuck you just say”
Carrot Top: “My husband and I married young and started our own carrot farm, a dream for both of us at the time. I got pregnant soon afterwards. Unfortunately, we happened to start our business during The Great Kale Fad, a time when everypony ranted and raved about the magical qualities of kale.
All other produce businesses suffered. We couldn’t give our carrots away. The financial pressure was too much for my husband, and he killed himself. I gradually began selling myself on the side as a way to support Caliber and myself. Before I knew it I had sold the farm and become a full fledged mare of the night.”
I bet you don’t remember me… most people don’t…
(Don’t worry, Scootaloo doesn’t remember anyone ever)
you know she just gonna eat a shitton again tomorrow
Carrot Top: “Of course light play is ok, but be careful! These hoes are delicate.”